We’ve tested it and will be publishing a full review very soon. In the meantime, scroll down to see our photos and what others are saying about Pianostrada.
Pianostrada in pictures
What people are saying
- “I Cento” by EDT ranks this as their #44 restaurant in Rome for 2018.
- “Roma nel Piatto” by La Pecora Nera gave them a score of 7+ out of 10 points (“good, very good”) in 2018.
- An American in Rome (2017) visits the new location and says that the bread and sandwiches remain exceptional, but her favorite dishes are always the pastas. She likes the much-improved space which includes a plant-filled outdoor patio for warm weather dining, and she advises booking ahead.
- Katie Parla (2014) calls the previous Trastevere location “supremely unusual and desperately necessary,” explaining that “these women saw an opportunity to provide quick and delicious meals and dedicated themselves to serving quality food made with excellent ingredients, all rare features in the surrounding city blocks.”
- Gillian’s Lists (2014) swoons about the food at the previous Trastevere location, saying “the long plate of crisp and just barely bitter puntarelle was topped with fresh mozzarella, strands of saffron and dressed with anchovies but in the traditional lemon was replaced with orange.”