Address: Viale Aventino, 121
Hours: Open Monday-Friday for both lunch & dinner from 12:00-14:30 and 19:00-22:00. Open Saturday for dinner only from 19:00-22:00. Closed Sunday.
Telephone: +39 06 4554 8810
Website Online Booking Facebook Instagram
The Corner – restaurant Marco Martini in pictures
Photos by Meg Zimbeck © Rome by Mouth
What people are saying
- Gambero Rosso (2018) has awarded The Corner with 2 Forks and a numerical rating of 80/100 in 2018, 78 in 2017.
- “Roma nel Piatto” by La Pecora Nera gave them a score of 7+ out of 10 points (“good, very good”) in 2018 and 7.5 points in 2017.
- “I Cento” by EDT ranks this as their #31 restaurant in Rome for 2018.
- “I Ristoranti d’Italia” by L’Espresso awards them 2/5 hats (“high quality”) for 2018.
- The Monocle Guide to Rome (2017) says that The Corner boasts a beautifully landscaped patio and that chef Marco Martini “riffs playfully on classics as well as serving refined modern cuisine.”
- Puntarella Rossa (2016) flips over a dish of tortello di mortadella con pizza bianca e pistacchi – pasta stuffed with mortadella and a broth that tastes like pizza to recreate the feeling of the street food snack. They call this a “witty dish that, although it requires a lot of skill in preparation, refers to memories of our childhood, to genuine food and to the goodness of simple things.”