We’ve tested it and will be publishing a full review very soon. In the meantime, scroll down to see our photos and what others are saying about Il Convivio.
What people are saying
- Gambero Rosso (2018) has awarded Il Convivio Troiani with 2 Forks and a numerical rating of 85/100 in 2018, 85 in 2017, 86 in 2016, 86 in 2015.
- “Roma nel Piatto” by La Pecora Nera gave them a score of 8+ out of 10 points (“great, remarkable”) in 2018 and 8.5 points in 2017 (“excellent”).
- “I Ristoranti d’Italia” by L’Espresso awards them 2/5 hats (“high quality”) for 2018.
- Maureen B. Fant (2014) “The Troiani brothers run a great and beautiful upscale restaurant, where creativity and territory meet, with great wines.”
- The Food Lover’s Guide to the Gourmet Secrets of Rome (2010) tells us that chef Angelo orders the fish and seafood to be brought straight from the fishing boats to the restaurant, and calls the enthusiasm of Massimo, the eldest brother who is in charge of the wines, “infectious” and says that “choosing your wine becomes a voyage of discovery.”
Photo courtesy of Il Convivio's Facebook page