We’ve included this among our Favorite Restaurants in Rome and will be publishing a full review very soon. In the meantime, scroll down to see our photos and what others are saying about it.
Da Enzo in pictures
Photos by Meg Zimbeck © Rome by Mouth
What people are saying
- Gambero Rosso (2018) awarded Da Enzo with 2 gamberi (“great”) in 2018.
- I Cento (2018) includes them among their favorite 50 “Pop” or informal addresses in Rome.
- “Roma nel Piatto” by La Pecora Nera gave them a score of 7 out of 10 points (“good, very good”) in 2018 and 7 points in 2017.
- Condé Nast Traveler (2017) by Maresa Manara compares Da Enzo to something out of The Godfather recommends ordering the polpette (meatballs) and pistachio gelato for dessert. “Come here for your last meal in Rome; you’re guaranteed to end your trip on a high note.”
- Maria Pasquale (2015) features Da Enzo in her post about the best eating in her neighborhood of Trastevere. She recommends ordering the stuffed and fried zucchini blossoms, the fried artichoke, the carbonara (or any pasta) and the dessert of wild strawberry with mascarpone mousse.