We’ve tested it and will be publishing a full review very soon. In the meantime, scroll down to see our photos and what others are saying about Antico Arco.
Antico Arco in pictures
Photos by Meg Zimbeck © Rome by Mouth
What people are saying
- Gambero Rosso (2018) has awarded Antico Arco with 2 Forks and a numerical rating of 82/100 in 2018, 82 in 2017, 82 in 2016, 82 in 2015.
- “Roma nel Piatto” by La Pecora Nera gave them a score of 7.5 out of 10 points (“good, very good”) in 2018 and 7.5 points in 2017.
- “I Cento” by EDT ranks this as their #37 restaurant in Rome for 2018.
- Maureen B. Fant (2014) applauds the “good service with yummy food (tendentially modern but highly satisfying) and interesting wines, including a good choice from Lazio,” and says “I can’t resist the risotto al Castelmagno (a Piedmontese cheese) with nebbiolo wine sauce.”
- City Secrets Rome: The Essential Insider’s Guide (2011) calls this “an exquisite upscale restaurant with more refined fare than the traditional Roman,” and recommends the pappardelle with rabbit and bits of fried artichoke.
- Katie Parla (2010) reports on the tasting menu, saying “almost every dish was flawless, but the borlotti bean soup with mussels from Taranto and sprigs of fresh thyme was extraordinary.”