We’ve tested it and will be publishing a full review very soon. In the meantime, scroll down to see our photos and what others are saying about Al Ceppo.
Address: Via Panama, 2
Hours: Open Tuesday-Sunday for both lunch & dinner from 12:30-15:00 and 19:30-23:00. Open Monday for dinner only from 19:30-23:00.
Telephone: +39 06 841 9696
Website Facebook Instagram
Al Ceppo in pictures
Photos by Aaron Ayscough & Meg Zimbeck © Rome by Mouth
What people are saying
- Gambero Rosso (2018) has awarded Al Ceppo with 2 Forks and a numerical rating of 80/100 in 2018, 80 in 2017, 80 in 2016, 80 in 2015.
- “Roma nel Piatto” by La Pecora Nera gave them a score of 7.5 out of 10 points (“good, very good”) in 2018 and 7.5 points in 2017.
- “I Cento” by EDT ranks this as their #36 restaurant in Rome for 2018.
- “I Ristoranti d’Italia” by L’Espresso awards them 1/5 hats (“good”) for 2018.
- Maureen B. Fant (2014) says this “upscale restaurant with roots in the Marche just gets better and better. Ask for the fried meat-stuffed olives (olive all’ascolana) and fried custard (cremini) as an antipasto or pre-antipasto. Meats are grilled in huge fireplace. But the more labor-intensive dishes are delish too, also fish.”
- Katie Parla (2016) includes this among her favorite restaurants in Rome, particularly for regional cooking from Le Marche.